Another little christmas flavoured project. This cheerful Dots design can be used as a lampshade cover and as a table runner. The lamp shade cover can be applied in two ways. If you like to see the dots all the time, attach the cover with the dots outwards. If you like a more tranquil look than attach the cover with the white outwards. This way the dots will shine through once the light is switched on.
These lamp shade cover instructions are made for Ikea lamp shade Nymö. All three available sizes are covered in these instructions.
Besides as a lamp shade cover, you can use this design as a nice table runner.
In the attachments you’ll find colouring stencils to try out your own colour combination, including an overview of the fabric sizes. You can also find calculation schedules to calculate the cover for your own lamp shade size. Please note that these instructions are only for straight cylindrical lamp shades.
Buy the PDF pattern via my website for the best price. Safe and easy via PayPal.
This PDF pattern contains:
• Instructions with pictures & text
• All the necessary measurements
• Lamp shade cover/table runner S: 31cm × 120cm (121⁄4″ × 471⁄4″)
• Lamp shade cover/table runner M: 36cm × 186cm (141⁄4″ × 731⁄4″)
• Lamp shade cover/table runner L: 41cm × 220cm (161⁄4″ × 861⁄2″)
• Colouring stencils & fabric sizes
Note that the prices at these websites can fluctuate in relation to the exchange rate.