I’ve always been intrigued in how many different geometric designs can be made with triangles. This aztec cushion is an example of how arranging half square triangles with a couple of colours, can give you an interesting motive that makes a great cushion design.
This pattern includes step by step instructions to make this cushion. In the attachments you’ll find four additional colour designs and a colouring stencil to create your own colour combination. Besides the 40cm × 60cm (16″ × 24″) cushion I’ve also added a design for a 50cm × 50cm (20″ × 20″) cushion. Including four extra colour designs and a colouring stencil for this size.
Buy the PDF pattern via my website for the best price. Safe and easy via PayPal.
This PDF pattern contains:
• Instructions with photo’s & text to make the block
• All the necessary measurements for a cushion (ca. 40cm × 60cm 16” × 24”)
• Bonus cushion (ca. 50cm × 50cm (20” × 20”)
• Colouring stencils for both sizes
• Four extra colour suggestions per cushion size
Pattern also for sale at:
Note that the prices at Etsy may differ due to the exchange rates.