I made this quilt as a present for my mother. It fits really nicely as a runner on the end of her bed. I call this quilt Starry Night because it reminds me of a sky full of stars.
This paper piecing pattern with instructions contains four types of quilts and four colour suggestions. The first part contains the main Starry Night quilt runner you see in the pictures. In the second part you will find three bonus quilts in a throw size. I’ve also added colouring stencils for all the quilt designs to create your own colour combination.
Buy the PDF pattern via my website for the best price. Safe and easy via PayPal.
This PDF pattern contains:
• Instructions with photo’s & text
• All the necessary measurements
• Main quilt, 105×225cm (42″×90″)
• Three bonus quilts, 135×165cm (54″×66″)
• Two paperpiecing templates
• Four colour combination suggestions
• Colouring stencils
• Click on image below to enlarge preview
Note that the prices at Etsy may differ due to the exchange rates.