This Thin & Thick Pluses Quilt is a fun, simple and a quick quilt to make. And it has lots of opportunities to play with the colours of the pluses and the background squares.
I’ve chosen different blue coloured fabrics for the pluses and graphic printed white fabric as background to create this baby-boy quilt for my new cute little nephew.
This pattern includes step by step instructions to make this block and this crib size quilt. There is also a quilt sizes chart with block quantities and fabric amounts for 6 quilt sizes (crib, throw, single, double, queen and king). In the attachments you’ll find four colour designs and colouring stencils for each quilt size to create your own colour combination.
Buy the PDF pattern via my website for the best price. Safe and easy via PayPal.
This PDF pattern contains:
• Instructions with photo’s & text to make the block
• All the necessary fabric amount and measurements for:
– crib size quilt (ca. 90cm × 120cm (36″ × 48″))
– throw size quilt (ca. 150cm × 180cm (60″ × 72″))
– single size quilt (ca. 180cm × 210cm (72″ × 84″))
– double size quilt (ca. 210cm × 240cm (84″ × 96″))
– queen size quilt (ca. 240cm × 270cm (86″ × 108″))
– king size quilt (ca. 270cm × 270cm (108″ × 108″))
• Four colour suggestions
• Colouring stencils for all quilt sizes
Pattern also for sale at:
Note that the prices at Etsy may differ due to the exchange rates.