Because I have so many ideas for quilts, I decided to turn some of them into quilt blocks in standard sizes with the measurements to create 6 quilt sizes. This simple Flying Arrows block is the first of many to come. The simple design is easy to make and looks great in a three colour palette but you could also make it with more colours, of course.
BUY THIS PATTERN
– at my Etsy shop –
This pattern includes step by step instructions to make this block, plus a quilt sizes chart with block quantities and fabric amounts for 6 quilt sizes (crib, throw, single, double, queen and king). In the attachments you’ll find four colour designs and colouring stencils for each quilt size to create your own colour combination.
This PDF pattern contains:
- Instructions with photo’s & text to make the block
- All the necessary fabric amount and measurements for 6 quilt sizes:
- crib size quilt (ca.90cm × 120cm (36″ × 48″))
- throw size quilt (ca.150cm × 180cm (60″ × 72″))
- single size quilt (ca.180cm × 210cm (72″ × 84″))
- double size quilt (ca.210cm × 240cm (84″ × 96″))
- queen size quilt (ca.240cm × 270cm (86″ × 108″))
- king size quilt (ca.270cm × 270cm (108″ × 108″))
- Four colour suggestions
- Colouring stencils for all quilt sizes
Have a look at all my SEWING PATTERNS and DIY FURNITURE PLANS atMY ETSY SHOP