I’ve always been intrigued in how many different geometric designs can be made with triangles. This aztec cushion is an example of how arranging half square triangles with a couple of colours, can give you an interesting motive that makes a great cushion design.
BUY THIS PATTERN
– at my Etsy shop –
This pattern includes step by step instructions to make this cushion. In the attachments you’ll find four additional colour designs and a colouring stencil to create your own colour combination. Besides the 40cm × 60cm (16″ × 24″) cushion I’ve also added a design for a 50cm × 50cm (20″ × 20″) cushion. Including four extra colour designs and a colouring stencil for this size.
This PDF pattern contains:
- Instructions with photo’s & text to make the block
- All the necessary measurements for a cushion (ca. 40cm × 60cm 16” × 24”)
- Bonus cushion (ca. 50cm × 50cm (20” × 20”)
- Colouring stencils for both sizes
- Four extra colour suggestions per cushion size
Have a look at all my SEWING PATTERNS and DIY FURNITURE PLANS atMY ETSY SHOP