I designed this quilt to match a yellow sideboard and a blue sofa. The result is a quilt with ‘islands’ in ocher yellow that pop out in a stream of blue fabric. This quilt is not so difficult to make because most parts are slanting. So if you sew a bit askew, no one will notice.
BUY THIS PATTERN
– at my Etsy shop –
The pattern with instructions for this quilt contains 1 quilt with 4 colour suggestions additional to the colour combination you see in the pictures.
In the second part you will find 4 bonus cushion designs in the style of the quilt. All with their own look. You can also find colouring stencils for the quilt and the 4 cushion designs in these instructions and to calculate all the fabrics for your own colour combination I have added calculation forms for all the designs.
This PDF pattern contains:
- Instructions with photo’s & text
- All the necessary measurements
- Main quilt, 130×165cm (51″×65″)
- Bonus cushion 1: 40×40cm(16″×16″)
- Bonus cushion 2: 50×50cm(20″×20″)
- Bonus cushion 3: 60×60cm(24″×24″)
- Bonus cushion 4: 40×60cm(16″×24″)
- Four colour combination suggestions
- Colouring stencils
- Calculation forms
Have a look at all my SEWING PATTERNS and DIY FURNITURE PLANS atMY ETSY SHOP