As my Jil quilt is built up with four different blocks and each block makes a great design on it’s own for a whole quilt, I’ve decided to make separate patterns for each of the blocks. This is the first one and I think it has lots of potential to play with colours and fabric designs.
BUY THIS PATTERN
– at my Etsy shop –
This pattern includes step by step instructions to make this block, plus a chart with block quantities and fabric amounts for 6 quilt sizes (crib, throw, single, double, queen and king). In the attachments you’ll find four colour designs and colouring stencils for each quilt size to create your own colour combination.
This PDF pattern contains:
- Instructions with photo’s & text to make the block
- All the necessary fabric amount and measurements for:
- crib size quilt (ca. 90cm × 120cm (36″ × 48″))
- throw size quilt (ca. 150cm × 180cm (60″ × 72″))
- single size quilt (ca. 180cm × 210cm (72″ × 84″))
- double size quilt (ca. 210cm × 240cm (84″ × 96″))
- queen size quilt (ca. 240cm × 270cm (86″ × 108″))
- king size quilt (ca. 270cm × 270cm (108″ × 108″))
- Four colour suggestions
- Colouring stencils for all quilt sizes
Have a look at all my SEWING PATTERNS and DIY FURNITURE PLANS atMY ETSY SHOP