I designed this quilt as a housewarming gift for a friend of mine. The quilt design is inspired by a classical herringbone parquet with some bright colours added in the border and binding to give it a modern look. The bright green and blue go well with the neutral colours of the rest of the quilt and fits great in the house of my friend. In the pattern you can find other neutral as well as vibrant colour suggestions.
BUY THIS PATTERN
– at my Etsy shop –
The pattern with instructions contains a throw size quilt. In addition to the colour combination in the picture you can find another four colour suggestions. In the second part you will find a bonus quilt in a full size. The bonus quilt has its own colour suggestion. To try out your own colour combination, you can also find colouring stencils for all the quilt designs in these instructions.
This PDF pattern contains:
- Instructions with pictures & text
- All the necessary measurements
- Main quilt, throw size ca. 144cm × 160cm (57″ × 63″)
- Bonus Quilt, full size ca. 200cm × 220cm (78″ × 87″)
- Six colour combinations in total
- Colouring stencils & Calculation forms
Have a look at all my SEWING PATTERNS and DIY FURNITURE PLANS atMY ETSY SHOP