You’ve probably already guessed my name… yup it’s Stacey. I live in The Netherlands in a small townhouse in the city Utrecht, together with my guy and our son. I love cooking and baking for my two men (and other family members and friends).
MY BIGGEST DESIGN PASSIONS ARE:
- PATCHWORK & QUILTS (I design and make quilts and other patchwork projects, I also make and publish sewing patterns)
- WOODEN FURNITURE (the (wooden) furniture I design are mostly very functional and my challenge is to make them decorative as well)
I ALSO DABBLE IN:
- sewing projects with felt
- making dress up clothes (for my little boy)
- embroidery & needlepoint
- wood burning (nooo not as in a campfire, but as in pyrography)
MY DESIGNING HISTORY:
- I have a cabinet makers degree
- after that I attended art school and got a degree in the direction ‘spacial design’
- I’ve worked in a corporate business as an interior designer for more than a decade
- in 2014 I decided to follow my heart and my own creative ambitions and started Stacey’s craft & designs.
Many projects will follow as designing and making things (in all sorts of crafts) is in my DNA.
Enjoy looking around and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.