It took a little while to finish the Totally Smitten Quilt pattern as my little newborn boy Morris just loves to be with his mommy. But long live baby wearing, so now I can get some work done every now and than.
I’ve made this quilt to lay in Morris’ playpen. I love the random arrows on this quilt and the contrasting binding in orange makes it a bit fresher. As you can see I’ve also added a decorative stitch in orange around my solid arrows to accentuate the orange binding. The Miffy cuddly toy Morris got from a dear friend of mine goes great with the quilt and and as we live in the birth town of Dick Bruna, the creator of Miffy, I find it a great accessory for the picture.
This pattern includes step by step instructions to make this quilt. Besides the crib size quilt you can see in the pictures this pattern also has sizes and measurements for throw, single and queen size quilts. Each quilt with it’s own colour design. If the colours are not what you’re looking for, you can find a colouring stencil to create your own colour combination in the attachment.
Buy the PDF pattern via my website for the best price. Safe and easy via PayPal.
This PDF pattern contains:
• Instructions with photo’s & text to make the block
• Measurements for a crib size quilt (ca. 75cm × 105cm (30” × 42”))
• Measurements for a throw size quilt (ca. 150cm × 210cm (60” × 84”))
• Measurements for a single size quilt (ca. 200cm × 280cm (80” × 112”))
• Measurements for a queen size quilt (ca. 250cm × 350cm (98” × 138”))
• Four colour designs (each of the four quilt sizes has it’s own colour design)
• Colouring stencils
Pattern also for sale at:
Note that the prices at Etsy may differ due to the exchange rates.