This quilt turned out to be such a lovely present for a little baby girl. I used only pink colours for the bows to create a full on girls quilt.
BUY THIS PATTERN
– at my Etsy shop –
This lovely girlie Bows Quilt instructions contains 3 quilts sizes and 3 colour suggestions. Including an impression for a Bows Quilt in multiple colours. The instructions include quilt 1, the pink baby sized one you see on the pictures. In the second part you will find 2 bonus quilts. One in a throw size and the other in a square size. You can also find colouring stencils for all the quilt designs to create your own colour combinations.
This PDF pattern contains:
- Instructions with photo’s & text
- All the necessary measurements
- Main quilt, 70x100cm (27 1/2″x39 1/2″)
- Bonus quilt 1, 152x187cm (60″x74″)
- Bonus quilt 2, 152x152cm (60″x60″)
- Three colour combination suggestions
- Colouring stencils
Have a look at all my SEWING PATTERNS and DIY FURNITURE PLANS atMY ETSY SHOP