Here is the third Jil block pattern. Again quite simple to make. If you make the blocks two fabric/colours designs you’ll achieve a great 3D effect. Of course you can play with more colours or more intricate designs, try them out on the colouring stencils I’ve added to this pattern.
BUY THIS PATTERN
– at my Etsy shop –
This pattern includes step by step instructions to make this block, plus a chart with block quantities and fabric amounts for 6 quilt sizes (crib, throw, single, double, queen and king). In the attachments you’ll find four colour designs and colouring stencils for each quilt size to create your own colour combination.
This PDF pattern contains:
- Instructions with photo’s & text to make the block
- All the necessary fabric amount and measurements for:
- crib size quilt (ca. 90cm × 120cm (36″ × 48″))
- throw size quilt (ca. 150cm × 180cm (60″ × 72″))
- single size quilt (ca. 180cm × 210cm (72″ × 84″))
- double size quilt (ca. 210cm × 240cm (84″ × 96″))
- queen size quilt (ca. 240cm × 270cm (86″ × 108″))
- king size quilt (ca. 270cm × 270cm (108″ × 108″))
- Four colour suggestions
- Colouring stencils for all quilt sizes
Have a look at all my SEWING PATTERNS and DIY FURNITURE PLANS atMY ETSY SHOP