This second Jil block pattern is very simple and quick to make. If you play with the directions of the block you get a very interesting effect even if you make all the blocks in the same fabric/colour combination. The colouring stencils I’ve added help to play with colours and to create your own design.
This pattern includes step by step instructions to make this block, plus a chart with block quantities and fabric amounts for 6 quilt sizes (crib, throw, single, double, queen and king). In the attachments you’ll find four colour designs and colouring stencils for each quilt size to create your own colour combination.
Buy the PDF pattern via my website for the best price. Safe and easy via PayPal.
This PDF pattern contains:
• Instructions with photo’s & text to make the block
• All the necessary fabric amount and measurements for:
– crib size quilt (ca. 90cm × 120cm (36″ × 48″))
– throw size quilt (ca. 150cm × 180cm (60″ × 72″))
– single size quilt (ca. 180cm × 210cm (72″ × 84″))
– double size quilt (ca. 210cm × 240cm (84″ × 96″))
– queen size quilt (ca. 240cm × 270cm (86″ × 108″))
– king size quilt (ca. 270cm × 270cm (108″ × 108″))
• Four colour suggestions
• Colouring stencils for all quilt sizes
Pattern also for sale at:
Note that the prices at Etsy may differ due to the exchange rates.