I made this quilt as a present for my mother. It fits really nicely as a runner on the end of her bed. I call this quilt Starry Night because it reminds me of a sky full of stars.
BUY THIS PATTERN
– at my Etsy shop –
This paper piecing pattern with instructions contains four types of quilts and four colour suggestions. The first part contains the main Starry Night quilt runner you see in the pictures. In the second part you will find three bonus quilts in a throw size. I’ve also added colouring stencils for all the quilt designs to create your own colour combination.
This PDF pattern contains:
- Instructions with photo’s & text
- All the necessary measurements
- Main quilt, 105×225cm (42″×90″)
- Three bonus quilts, 135×165cm (54″×66″)
- Two paperpiecing templates
- Four colour combination suggestions
- Colouring stencils
Have a look at all my SEWING PATTERNS and DIY FURNITURE PLANS atMY ETSY SHOP