This block is a translation of a great classic design made into a simple block. Because of all the ‘pixels’ you can play with colours as you like to give it an interesting look. The block is very easy to make.
BUY THIS PATTERN
– at my Etsy shop –
This pattern includes step by step instructions to make this block, plus a chart with block quantities and fabric amounts for 6 quilt sizes (crib, throw, single, double, queen and king). In the attachments you’ll find four colour designs and colouring stencils for each quilt size to create your own colour combination.
This PDF pattern contains:
- Instructions with photo’s & text to make the block
- All the necessary fabric amount and measurements for 6 quilt sizes:
- crib size quilt (ca.90cm × 120cm (36″ × 48″))
- throw size quilt (ca.150cm × 180cm (60″ × 72″))
- single size quilt (ca.180cm × 210cm (72″ × 84″))
- double size quilt (ca.210cm × 240cm (84″ × 96″))
- queen size quilt (ca.240cm × 270cm (86″ × 108″))
- king size quilt (ca.270cm × 270cm (108″ × 108″))
- Four colour suggestions
- Colouring stencils for all quilt sizes
Have a look at all my SEWING PATTERNS and DIY FURNITURE PLANS atMY ETSY SHOP